The Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT makes this material available on the understanding that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use.
Use of information
Users are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and further, it is the user’s responsibility to obtain appropriate advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
The material on this site may represent the views or recommendations of third parties which:
• do not necessarily reflect the views of the ACT ATOD Sector or the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT; or
• indicate their commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to other web sites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organisation product or service. These external information sources are outside our control. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of the information at those sites.
By accessing information at or through this site, each user waives and releases the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of and/or reliance on the material made available through the website. In no event shall the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT be liable for any injury, loss or damage resulting from use of or reliance upon the material.
The personal information collected via the site may include:
• The content of any electronic forms submitted via the site, requesting us to provide services or information;
• Any messages or comments submitted via the site or to email addresses displayed on the site, which may include personal information such as name, organisation/service name, email address and telephone number;
• Organisation/service/business logo submitted via the site or to email addresses displayed on the site.
Email addresses, names, organisation names, logos and telephone numbers provided via this site will only be used for the purposes and with the parties that are stated. This information will not be used for any other purpose, including insertion into any mailing lists and disclosure to any other party without the user’s consent.
Use and disclosure of personal information
The Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT may use or disclose personal information that we collect for purposes including the following:
• For the purpose that we have collected the information;
• Purposes related to our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
• Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website;
• Where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
• Any other purposes required or authorised by law.
When you browse or submit information to the Under 10% Website, the system automatically makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
• Your server address;
• Top level domain name (eg: .com, .net, .gov, .au etc);
• Date and time of your visit;
• Which pages were accessed;
• The time spent on individual pages and the site overall; and
• Which files were downloaded.
External Organisations’ Content
Organisations that have information available on the site are responsible for ensuring that all information provided to the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT though the Under 10% Website is up to date and accurate. Each Organisation is also responsible for ensuring that the information they provide is consistent with the law, particularly in relation to privacy, confidentiality and copyright.
Organisations should assume that, except for Statistical Information and Personal Information described in this Privacy Statement, all information they submit to the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT through the Under 10% Website will be made available to the public when approved for release.
As is generally understood for information that is published on the Internet, the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT has no control over the use of any of this publicly available information by third parties and can make no guarantee against subsequent misuse of the information.
The Under 10% Website, and materials on or associated with the Under 10% Website are protected by the copyright laws of Australia. Subject to this section, all rights are reserved by the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT.
The Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT grants a limited license to reproduce the Under 10% Website subject to the following conditions:
1. The reproduction clearly identifies the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT as the copyright owner (see below); and
2. Any reproduction is strictly used for non-commercial purposes.
Except as otherwise noted, copyright of materials created by, submitted and maintained by third parties are owned by that party.
Preferred citation for the site:
Under 10% Website. Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT. www.under10percent.org.au [insert date accessed].
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organisation, product or service.
It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of the information at those sites.
The Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT, inline with stated aims and objectives, reserves the right, to remove or modify any material that has been submitted or uploaded.
The Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT reserves the right to use, amend, reproduce, publish and transmit content including to third parties. Such reproductions may include organisational, but not individual, administration contact details i.e. email address, phone numbers, etc.