Support and resources available for you as an Under 10% Project Partner.
1. Planning and Evaluation
• Ongoing support from the Under 10% Project Team, including face-to-face meetings
• An Activities Checklist to support work planning, implementation and monitoring
• Evaluation and monitoring tools, including a project partner survey (click here to download a PDF version) which aims to: assess the needs, barriers and enablers for successfully implementing workplace tobacco management policies; support monitoring implementation progress and the impacts of initiatives that may have been introduced
• Information on legislation and policies relevant to development of a workplace tobacco management policy for health and community services in the ACT
3. Subsidised Nicotine Replacement Therapy
• Access to subsidised Nicotine Replacement Therapy for workers of Project Partners to help manage nicotine withdrawal in the workplace and support compliance with the new policy
To download the Registration Form & Policy document, click here.
4. Signage and Promotion
• Template signage and promotional materials tailored to your organisational needs
• Public acknowledgement as a Project Partner through Under 10% promotional and community activities
5. Training and Tools
• Access to subsidised tailored training to support workers to better understand the new policy, tobacco related harms and engaging with clients / consumers regarding tobacco
• Access to tobacco resources and ‘Quitpacks’ and other tools, including those to support tobacco screening, brief interventions and referrals
To download the content of this page, click here.
Last Updated 18 August 2014